PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION - EXECUTIVE PROGRAM
IEP Madagascar, the first specialized institute in Political Science in Madagascar, authorized in Licence, Master, Doctorate, offers training specifically tailored for professionals.
Objectives of vocational training
Vocational training is aimed at strengthening Malagasy human resources and developing high-level skills in governance and development:
- Capacity building
- Occupational integration
- Evolution / Reorientation of career
- Development of a sector of excellence
Profile of learners
IEP offers vocational training for a varied audience:
- Elected officials and political parties
- Staff of NGOs and Associations
- Executives and employees of the public and private sector, local and regional authorities
- Consultants and service providers
Already trained at IEP Madagascar:
- Groups: Vice - Prime in charge of Development and Territory Development, National Assembly, Political Party, Malagasy Red Cross, Blue Cross
- Individuals: parliamentarian, ministry, international organism executives, political journalist, member of political party, communication manager, individual consultant, student ...
Vocational Training Mission
The Department of Vocational Training of the IEP is defined as:
- A Vocational Training Needs Assessment Center
- A Reference Institute
- A Professional Service Provider
- A Pool of Expertise
Vocational training package
At the IEP Madagascar, To train at the IEP Madagascar opens the access to a set of interests:
- Expert teacher in their field
- Certificate or Certificate of achievement delivered by the institution
- High level practical courses
- Training with e-learning support and personal work
- Grouping and Discussion Class
- E-conference, videoconferencing
- Practical approach to current issues
- Development of practical competence
- Development of a professional network
- Integration with the human and logistics IEP network: teacher, learner, student
Access to IEP's physical, digital and intranet documentation center, IEP events such as conferences, debates, programs, events, meetings
CEP - PRACTICES AND POLITICAL CAREER
1. Understand the game and stake of political power;
2. Manage a political party and career;
3. Define the trajectory and political project of a group or community
1.Civil Commitment Program (Special for CSO)
2.Political Leadership (political party and politicians)
3. Governance and development
4. Political Communication
Political analysis, Political strategy, Political communication, Mediation, Party management or CSOs with a political vocation,
Concept of State, Elections and Democracy, Concept of Governance and Development, Public Policy
Short cycle: 4 to 8 days
All Public, Political Party, CSO (watch dog, electoral Observer, ...)
On application file
CEP - MODULAR FORMATIONS
Economic Policy and Local Development, Madagascar Sustainable Development Goals, Gender, Project Management, CSR, Humanitarian - FBO
Environmental, mining, territorial, economic, financial, anti-corruption
Leadership, Social Mobilization, Conflict Management - Mediation, Lobby & Advocacy - Social Accountability
CHEP (CYCLE OF HIGH POLITICAL STUDIES)
For public and private sector executives
Reorientation or Career Development - Capacity Building
Ten-month training - classroom lessons 1 week Saturday to Saturday, weekdays
Access on case studies (Master or VAE)
The Cycle of Higher Political Studies - CHEP aims to familiarize learners with the concepts of political science through the understanding and analysis of current society and the games of power, understanding and mastery of development strategies and policies, and issues International. Three specializations are open:
CHEP PUBLIC AFFAIRS
Rule of law
Committed to institutional accountability, leaders and decision-makers at all levels deserve access to the arcane of public management and public action. CHEP-AP training facilitates the acquisition of specific knowledge and capacity building in Public Affairs (Administration, project management ...). Understand the state in terms of organization, authority; governance and development issues, and roles of the various actors.
Topics covered: Public policies, Public management, Public action, Public finances ...
Leaders in international negotiations
The CHEP of international relations is aimed at government officials with an international function, civil society actors, officials in international organizations, private and public operators dealing with foreign investments ...
The training lights on the complexities of globalization, the geopolitical stakes and their impact in the professional world and society in general. Learners will be provided with tools and knowledge to enable them to advice on international relations in Madagascar.
Topics covered: International cooperation, Geopolitics, Geostrategy, Public policies and international news ...
Political communication for development
Interesting political actors but also private or civil society partners, political communication studies a multidimensional environment that conditions the structure and purpose of a political system. It is therefore a matter of mastering these different factors and implementing a communication strategy to achieve its objectives: awareness, mobilization, membership, leadership, action, development ...
Main themes: Identity and political culture, Political leadership, Media and opinion, Political marketing, Political strategies ...
CHEP-SDI (Strategies and Institutional Development)
Driving change, Building performance, and managing an image and international reputation are the challenges of all public and private institutions in the quest for sustainability. A strategic approach that deserves the mastery of comparative theories and analyzes of other institutional experiences in space and time, leadership for effective and efficient measures.
Topics covered: Results-based management RBM, Leadership and change management, Performance management, Quality approach, Writing and project management, Innovation management, Strategic approaches, Institutional strategies, International negotiation
Short Cycles :
Bachelor of any series
Long Cycle - CHEP :
BAC + 4 all sectors or VAE
Case study (CV, course, motivation)
CPAG – Preparation for the General Administration
Proficiency in Competition Modules and Interview Exercises
1. ENAM Entrance Competition - ENMG - ...
2. Public service competition
Economics, Public Finance, Public Accounting, Administrative Law, Drafting ...
Short cycle: 1 to 3 months
Outgoing students from universities, civil servants
Bacc and / or according to the type of the competition targeted
Short Cycle - CEP
Long Cycle - CHEP
Prepa - CPAG
Bâtiment CFD-FJKM Ampandrana - Antananarivo 101
Tel: 22 345 64 / +261 34 07 400 51 / +261 33 37 400 41
Follow us on :
©Copyright - IEP Madagascar. 2017